Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blog Update

I have said a few times that I have slacked on this blog in the past few weeks however that is honestly going to change.  I am in the process of being placed on the waiting list for culinary school, it's roughly a year and a half wait, so this little blog is going to become even more of an outlet for me.  Posts won't be every night but they will happen 3-4 times a week and the photography will be better as well.

If you want a recipe please leave a comment, thank you Gail, and I will post it asap!

Oh, my fish taco marinade has been requested a few times and I keep forgetting to tell you what it is, my bad!  It is from "Simply Organic" and it's their "fish taco seasoning," thank you M & M for that one!!!  I have tried to reproduce it from scratch and I can't get close to how good that one is.

Share this blog with all your foodie friends, I would love to have a good base of people interested.

Please continue to enjoy,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment