Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Texas Cheese Fries

Yes, I said Texas Cheese Fries!!!!  I have made them twice now and they are spectacular and so incredibly easy.  I take no credit for them because I got the recipe off of SkinnyTaste.com but did change a few things up and think I added to the overall recipe.  We used Yukon gold potatoes the first time and regular russets the second.  Both were wonderful so I don't think that really matters.  Use real garlic instead of garlic powder....why garlic powder even exists is beyond anyone in this house!!!  I also did a layering technique and did fries, cheese, bacon, green onions and jalapenos and then repeated it again before baking until the cheese was melted.  Also, did a Greek yogurt ranch dip with garlic that was perfect for dipping!

Enjoy!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment