Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lunch with the photographer

The title of this post would have been something different however the photographer is the one that was able to make it so.....title stays like this.

I have had a few appetizer recipes I've wanted to try and my photographer friend was nice enough to say she would come over and try my cooking (the kids and Dave have been my only true samplers, starting to question some of their judgement) and bonus, take pics.  How awesome, an actual professional photographer taking pics of my cooking, totally not daunting at all.  Below are pictures the photographer took, I really think they speak for themselves, and our menu. I did have other tasters, the usual suspects (D,Z and Cj) along with foodie Emily Moo Moo and Billy.  Enjoy the pictures and thanks Jen for being really good at your work! Oh, the picture of the killer cake was taken by myself with my phone and yes, I realize her pictures are WAY better!  K

Roasted grapes, goat cheese and honey crostini

Caramelized onion tart with brie and blue cheese





Brussel sprouts wrapped in bacon

Dessert: Chocolate Guinness Cake



No comments:

Post a Comment